Hire Me for Consulting
Being on the verge of starting a software or hardware project means making a lot of decisions. Tough time as decisions are often crucial for success of the project. Choosing the right technology can make a huge difference in terms of development speed, costs and maintainability.
- What programming languages to use?
- What Operating Systems to Support? Cross-platform Development?
- Project Management?
- Work-flow? Build system? Continuous Delivery? Continuous Integration? Continuous Deployment?
- Automated testing?
- Issue-tracking System? Internal? External? Integration?
- Quality Assurance? Quality Control?
Some of these questions are answered by the nature of the project itself, if you are working on an embedded sensor, you probably don't need to scratch your head over Cloud. Still lot of questions need to be addressed. Given my experience of 20+ years in the IT, and constantly following the movements in the industry I can be of good help.